Due to the current situation with the pandemic, the conference will not be taking place in July 2020 as initially planned and it will be postponed to July 2021. Registration is presently closed, more news will be posted later in the year.
Due to logistical constraints, there is a limited number of participants that can be lodged at the Erice venues.
For this reason, the registration procedure is organized in two steps:
1. Apply for registration by clicking on the button below.
2. You will be informed if your application is accepted and emailed instructions to register.
- Early Registration Deadline:
15 th May 2020.
- Late Registration Deadline:
30 th May 2020.
Registration for participants includes:
- Attendance at the sessions
- Refreshments throughout the meeting
- Accommodation for four nights (6th to 9th)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners
- Attendance at the poster sessions
- Attendance at the conference dinner on Thursday 9 July 2020
- Day excursion on Thursday 9 July 2020
- Scheduled transfer by bus to/from Erice from/to Palermo airport the first/last day of the meeting
- Early Registration Participant: € 580.00
- Early Registration Guest non-scientific: Adult: € 450,00; Children under 12 € 400,00
- Late Registration Participant: € 680.00
- Early Registration Guest non-scientific: Adult: € 550,00; Children under 12 € 500,00.
Conference Maximum Capacity: 150 attendees
Please note accommodation is in shared rooms and is included in the registration fee.